Football players, olympians, soccer stars—they don't get in shape by accident. Sure, weight training and running are important to their workouts. But, they also practice intense conditioning drills that completely transform their bodies.
Conditioning is important because it allows you to perform exercises for longer periods of time. Athletes will regularly have to run up and down a field at high speeds for long periods of time. Conditioning can help the Average Joe perform everyday tasks easier and help shave off extra pounds. Anything from walking to work to helping a friend move will become much easier.
You may think you need a coach screaming at you and a stadium to work out in if you want to get in this type of athletic shape. That's just not true. In fact, there are tons of drill-style routines you can do with just your bodyweight and a very small amount of open space. Let's check out some of the most effective ones!
1. Roll Out Of Bed And Do This Morning Workout
2. Try a Beginner's HIIT Workout
3. Do The 300 Bodyweight Workout
4. Try This 500 Rep Challenge For Endurance
5. Challenge Yourself With An Advanced HIIT Workout
6. Get It Over Fast With This 30 Minute Bodyweight Workout